What is Integrative Medicine?
In this first episode of the Be Perfectly Healthy podcast, Host, Leigh Ann Lindsey, interviews Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, MD. In perhaps one of the most in-depth interviews Dr. Connealy has ever done, she takes us through her journey to becoming a medical doctor and shares how she overcame several serious health concerns including a high predisposition to cancer, PCOS, hormone imbalances, infertility, IVF, miscarriages, scoliosis, pituitary gland transplant surgery, spinal reconstruction surgery and more.
Dr. Connealy explains the concept of “Integrative Medicine” and how it differs from “Conventional Medicine”. She also details how and why she founded the Center for New Medicine and Cancer Center for Healing and what distinguishes these two integrative health clinics from others.
- Book: Beyond the Pill by Dr. Jolene Brighten
- Article: Sheehan Syndrom Definition
- Center for New Medicine Website: Services We Offer
- Youtube: Bio Meridian Assessment at Center for New Medicine
- Youtube: Energy Testing at Center for New Medicine
- Book: Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, PHD
Dr. Connealy’s Three Favorite Treatments at Center for New Medicine
- Bioenergetic Testing
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Meyers Cocktail IV